Thursday 9 March 2006

Final Age Regulations Published

The DTI has, today, published the final draft of the Employment Equality (Age) Regulations 2006 and laid them before parliament.

Sadly, I haven't got time to summarise the changes right now. But I've uploaded them to my website for anyone who wants to look - they are here and the accompanying notes are here (both large downloads). They are stamped 'draft' as they have not yet been approved by parliament.

PLEASE NOTE if the links do not work, it is because my website cannot cope with the traffic. Try again in 5 minutes.

Purchasers of my age discrimination analysis notes will soon receive an updated set of the notes, examining all the changes and discussing the potential difficulties arising from the Regulation (the update is FREE to all purchasers)

No comments: