Sunday 4 August 2002

[Employment Law List] A Request

This is an automatic message, sent to the older members on my mailing list.

For the last year or so, I have been asking all new subscribers to complete a short form identifying themselves (basically, name and firm) when they sign up. Because you joined before I started this system, I don't know who you are.

Would you mind completing a (very) short form identifying yourself? Just click on the link at the bottom of any of my normal bulletins (not this one), and you will be taken to a web page to complete your details.

Sorry for disturbing you, but I hope you won't mind helping me out. It simply means that I have a better idea of who receives my Email bulletins. As always, I promise that I will never sell or distribute the details of anybody who is on the mailing list.

No comments: